Subscription

Books
Shop
About

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Khan Academy makes math-lovers



When you visit KhanAcademy.org, go straight to PRACTICE. Within one hour, math has become a fun, competitive sport. At least that's what my young cousin experienced; for days, he kept going back to do more math drills and score more points and badges.

So don't hate math, just play Khan.

For older folk, Khan trains in Contemporary Finance topics (example: Systemic Risk), Aptitude tests like SAT and GMAT, Entrance exams like IIT JEE (India), standard curricula like Singapore and some US states, a bit of the sciences - physics, chemistry...all for the price of your video-capable internet connection.

JUNE 2011 POST (to make up for being MIA ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Other Blogs

  • Independence Anniversary - NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian society and beyond. GeT FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS." *Advertisement:* booksss about boyz and girlz.
    1 week ago
  • I play FLAGLE every day - Question: everyday or every day? Or every-day, a brand-new spelling. Not brand new nor brandnew?I play more than twenty games every day. The funny thing...
    2 weeks ago
  • trip - Coldplay - A Film For The Future (2025) Want fine African Literature? (Preview) Nigerian Lifestyle A-Z at REALbubbler.blogspot.com
    4 weeks ago
  • One dream ends - I asked AI to make a flag. (Second attempt) *Twenty years ago*, I was living in California, missing Nigeria, and so I created this blog, UpNaira, my s...
    1 year ago
  • It's time... - but don't go away. Keep up with my other blogs. Read my books. Stay mathy. ✌
    3 years ago

About Me

Followers