Subscription

Books
Shop
About

Friday, September 27, 2013

Chuzzle Puzzle Guzzle

Chuzzle is an addictive little game I found on my cellphone.  You move rows and columns of these dollfaces around to match them by colour so they explode and disappear.
   
It is a rather daft game, with one exception - the Mindbender mode. With Mindbender, you have to arrange the chuzzles into a pre-specified pattern.  It's a nice challenge, so I did all the 100 available patterns.
Having figured out how to replace/substitute colours and all, maybe I'll be able to do a Rubik's cube someday.
Magic Cube - you know how to solve this?
For now, I guess flat / two-dimensional puzzles are enough of a challenge.  Like this picture puzzle, which to me is easy once you've numbered the tiles.
Click to download and play FREE
I'll be back soon with more on primes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Other Blogs

About Me

Followers