Subscription

Books
Shop
About

Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Fields Medals 2014 have been announced, and I'm gawking at the talented quartet

All the ICM Fields News from PlusMaths.org, from ICM2014.org 
Artur Avila, Brazil/France - Chaos
Maryam Mirzakhani, Iran/USA - Geodesics
Martin Hairer, Austria/Europe - Stochastic PDEs
Manjul Bhargava, India/etc - Number Theory
Click on each image for details of their work and audio interviews. Photo Sources: a, b, c, d

Advertisement: Read my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Other Blogs

  • Independence Anniversary - NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian society and beyond. GeT FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS." *Advertisement:* booksss about boyz and girlz.
    1 week ago
  • I play FLAGLE every day - Question: everyday or every day? Or every-day, a brand-new spelling. Not brand new nor brandnew?I play more than twenty games every day. The funny thing...
    2 weeks ago
  • trip - Coldplay - A Film For The Future (2025) Want fine African Literature? (Preview) Nigerian Lifestyle A-Z at REALbubbler.blogspot.com
    4 weeks ago
  • One dream ends - I asked AI to make a flag. (Second attempt) *Twenty years ago*, I was living in California, missing Nigeria, and so I created this blog, UpNaira, my s...
    1 year ago
  • It's time... - but don't go away. Keep up with my other blogs. Read my books. Stay mathy. ✌
    3 years ago

About Me

Followers