Subscription

Books
Shop
About

Thursday, February 26, 2015

I wish I was going to the Cambridge Science Festival

March 2015
in the UK
~ would be a nice holiday ~
hanging out around Mathematics

(Advertisement: Read my books, here's the latest)

Ah, well, there are the Festival websites.  Here is a schedule and preview on Plus.Maths.org.

https://www.google.com/search?q=chris+impey

 Meanwhile, I'm taking Coursera + U. of Arizona 's astronomy course given by Chris Impey.
It's encyclopedic and fun. 

2 comments:

  1. Astro
    Week One: a very nice Science101 - the what/how/why of science
    Week Two: from telescopes to 'Einstic Newton' ( I made up that name, CI slipped and almost said it, he said Einsic Newton lol :)
    Week Three: what is known about the solar system?

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the way to week six.
    I feel so educated now. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to learn this, and that I hung on through the long videos and tough ideas...

    Je suis contente.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

My Other Blogs

About Me

Followers