Using the internet (more fully) for scientific communication (finally!)
Advertisement: Read my books. Blurb: Preprints
are a way in which a manuscript containing scientific results can be
rapidly communicated from one scientist, or a a group of scientists, to
the entire scientific community. This video by ASAPbio (Accelerating
Science and Publication in biology) explains what preprints are and
their benefits, how they differ from journal publications, and how
scientists can use both mechanisms to communicate their work.
Independence Anniversary
-
NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian society and beyond. GeT
FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS." *Advertisement:* booksss about boyz and girlz.
I play FLAGLE every day
-
Question: everyday or every day? Or every-day, a brand-new spelling. Not
brand new nor brandnew?I play more than twenty games every day. The funny
thing...
One dream ends
-
I asked AI to make a flag. (Second attempt)
*Twenty years ago*, I was
living in California,
missing Nigeria, and
so I created this blog,
UpNaira, my s...
No comments:
Post a Comment