Subscription

Books
Shop
About

Monday, November 12, 2018

Yaaaaay, girls!





Three women were awarded Nobel Prizes in 2018:

Prof. Strickland of U. of Waterloo, Canada won for the work in her first paper. 
Frances Arnold of Caltech is the first Nobel prize winner that I can claim to know personally ;)
More: 
The Physics Prize  

A third woman won a Nobel Prize this year, human rights activist Nadia Murad, for  efforts to end the use of sexual violence as a weapon of war and armed conflict.  

The Literature prize for 2018 has been postponed.

Advertisement: Read my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Other Blogs

  • Independence Anniversary - NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian society and beyond. GeT FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS." *Advertisement:* booksss about boyz and girlz.
    2 days ago
  • I play FLAGLE every day - Question: everyday or every day? Or every-day, a brand-new spelling. Not brand new nor brandnew?I play more than twenty games every day. The funny thing...
    1 week ago
  • trip - Coldplay - A Film For The Future (2025) Want fine African Literature? (Preview) Nigerian Lifestyle A-Z at REALbubbler.blogspot.com
    3 weeks ago
  • One dream ends - I asked AI to make a flag. (Second attempt) *Twenty years ago*, I was living in California, missing Nigeria, and so I created this blog, UpNaira, my s...
    1 year ago
  • It's time... - but don't go away. Keep up with my other blogs. Read my books. Stay mathy. ✌
    3 years ago

About Me

Followers