Subscription

Books
Shop
About

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Little Drops of Water --> Mighty Ocean

Calling all teachers, educators, and edupreneurs:
// Do you have a small but excellent initiative for STEM Education?  //  




I'm actually sharing this on October 07, not on September 30, but you know the drill, I "need" a September post to maintain the technically unbroken streak of posting at least once monthly since the beginning of the blog so I'm wedging this post in September.  

Advertisement: Read my books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Other Blogs

  • Independence Anniversary - NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian society and beyond. GeT FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS." *Advertisement:* booksss about boyz and girlz.
    7 hours ago
  • I play FLAGLE every day - Question: everyday or every day? Or every-day, a brand-new spelling. Not brand new nor brandnew?I play more than twenty games every day. The funny thing...
    4 days ago
  • trip - Coldplay - A Film For The Future (2025) Want fine African Literature? (Preview) Nigerian Lifestyle A-Z at REALbubbler.blogspot.com
    2 weeks ago
  • One dream ends - I asked AI to make a flag. (Second attempt) *Twenty years ago*, I was living in California, missing Nigeria, and so I created this blog, UpNaira, my s...
    1 year ago
  • It's time... - but don't go away. Keep up with my other blogs. Read my books. Stay mathy. ✌
    3 years ago

About Me

Followers