Subscription

Books
Shop
About

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Nice Little Mathematics Movie

In this series of factorization diagrams, prime numbers usually make a single circle, while other numbers are grouped by their factors into colourful patterns.
Enjoy
http://www.datapointed.net/visualizations/math/factorization/animated-diagrams/
which I found through StudyGeek (web, twitter, facebook, and a really cool tumblr feed of math-related images) 
UPDATE : or was it @PlusMathsOrg ?  Or @MAAnow ?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Other Blogs

  • Independence Anniversary - NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian society and beyond. GeT FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS." *Advertisement:* booksss about boyz and girlz.
    1 week ago
  • I play FLAGLE every day - Question: everyday or every day? Or every-day, a brand-new spelling. Not brand new nor brandnew?I play more than twenty games every day. The funny thing...
    2 weeks ago
  • trip - Coldplay - A Film For The Future (2025) Want fine African Literature? (Preview) Nigerian Lifestyle A-Z at REALbubbler.blogspot.com
    4 weeks ago
  • One dream ends - I asked AI to make a flag. (Second attempt) *Twenty years ago*, I was living in California, missing Nigeria, and so I created this blog, UpNaira, my s...
    1 year ago
  • It's time... - but don't go away. Keep up with my other blogs. Read my books. Stay mathy. ✌
    3 years ago

About Me

Followers