Subscription

Books
Shop
About

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Read Sergey Brin's mind #WEF17 #Davos

 Google/alphabet co-founder, Perennial top-five on my marry list, ... What is he thinking Re: Labour markets, Tech/Science, Education/Health, Social Evolution, ... ?

This 30-minute World Economic Forum "An Insight + An Idea" interview was wonderful for me in clarifying the uncertainties (e.g. AI and robotics eradicating jobs) and clarifying too that I really do have the right ideas for engaging this so-called Fourth Industrial Revolution : I teach/learn omnivorously, spend time creatively, invest less in outmoded structures/systems, feel free to work more for pleasure and/or meaning than before, ...

Alongside this future-correctness, however, I have no current income, so I often have to address the small matter of money for 1. food 2. internet 3. extras. I wish I had more "extras" 😎 

Advertisement: Read my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Other Blogs

About Me

Followers