Subscription

Books
Shop
About

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Read Sergey Brin's mind #WEF17 #Davos

 Google/alphabet co-founder, Perennial top-five on my marry list, ... What is he thinking Re: Labour markets, Tech/Science, Education/Health, Social Evolution, ... ?

This 30-minute World Economic Forum "An Insight + An Idea" interview was wonderful for me in clarifying the uncertainties (e.g. AI and robotics eradicating jobs) and clarifying too that I really do have the right ideas for engaging this so-called Fourth Industrial Revolution : I teach/learn omnivorously, spend time creatively, invest less in outmoded structures/systems, feel free to work more for pleasure and/or meaning than before, ...

Alongside this future-correctness, however, I have no current income, so I often have to address the small matter of money for 1. food 2. internet 3. extras. I wish I had more "extras" ūüėé 

Advertisement: Read my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Blogs

  • untitled - --- 1. Lorde - Buzzcut Season 2. Anderson .Paak - Such Great Heights Tell me if these feel great or not. They've been fantastic to me a dozen times, and ...
    19 hours ago
  • Public Service Announcement - Cooking Pot by Orezi NEWSBUKA for all the burning topics in Nigerian politics and society. GeT FREE EmAiL UpDaTeS"
    2 days ago
  • ~*~ Business mentor + success coach - Free tips at instagram.com/alituplife : In my business I place a lot of emphasis on self care and building a business that feels GOOD. That’s why I love th...
    2 days ago
  • We made that bitch famous - goddamn! - the art of impersonating donald trump Want REALbubbler Membership? Want good Literature? (Preview) Nigerian Lifestyle A-Z at REALbubbler.blogspot.com
    1 week ago
  • - The mission of schools and teachers is to develop an understanding of all that is true, good and beautiful. — Pope Francis (@Pontifex) October 5, 2017 ...
    2 weeks ago

About Me

Followers