Subscription

Books
Shop
About

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Shall we stick with logic or should we consider a shift to meaninglessness?


Reasoning is important. 



(We can still agree on this, one hopes?)

This series will teach you how to do it well.
  • Think Again I: How to Understand Arguments 
  • Think Again II: How to Reason Deductively 
  • Think Again III: How to Reason Inductively 
  • Think Again IV: How to Avoid Fallacies
It's called Think Again (How To Reason And Argue) on CourseraHere are some reviews.  I haven't taken it myself, but I adore Coursera as you know, and I recall that this was touted as a most popular and well-loved course. 


Mathematicians are getting tired of the illogic in (American, soon-to-be-world) society, so please do what you can to help! 
Study something. 
Be less illogical. 
Share 'Think Again' with your friends. 

Advertisement: Read my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Other Blogs

About Me

Followers